What is a double-hung window?
The double-hung window style has two sashes that open vertically for ventilation from either the top or bottom of the window unit. Both sashes may tilt in for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home. Balancers counter the weight of the sashes to provide easy operation and to allow the sashes to remain open in any position.
For a limited time only, exclusive upgrade features are available for the 3000 series windows. Higher efficiency, lower prices.
The 3000 Series double-hung window line has all of the essential features of an energy efficient replacement window.
3000 series Features
- White or Beige extruded vinyl
- Double pane glass
- Double-strength glass
- Smartguard HPLSC LowE
- Argon Filled
- Multi-chambered 3 ¼”virgin vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Heavy duty foam filled frame and sashes
- 7/8” space between glass
- Constant force stainless steel balance system
- Both top and bottom sashes tilt in for cleaning
- Sloped exterior sill
- Warm edge spacer+ system
- Fin seal weather stripping throughout
- Upgraded transferable lifetime warranty
- Extruded aluminum half screens
- Double cam-action locks
- Heavy duty screens with metal-reinforced corners
- Energy Star Rated
MORE CUSTOM OPTIONS
The 9000 series is our highest performance window line. Triple glass, foam-filled frames, and two LowE coatings give you the most energy efficient option in our entire window lineup.
9000 series Features
- Includes All 3000 series Features Plus:
- All 3000 series features included as well as:
- Four 2-tone extruded vinyl color options
- Flush mount cam-action locks
- Reinforced meeting rails
- Rounded and miter-cut interior glazing strips
- Upgraded balance system
- EnergyTek Super Spacer system
- Low-profile top and bottom sash
- Triple pane glass option
- Sound dampening glass option
- Available in four woodgrain interior finishes
- Six exterior painted color options