Even the best windows aren’t enough to make your home look great if they’re surrounded by unattractive siding. Window Source of the Carolinas can replace your old siding with quality vinyl or fiber-cement siding to complete your home’s updated look.
Why upgrade your siding?
Maintenance on old siding can be expensive and time-consuming, but new vinyl or fiber-cement siding will simplify your life and home-maintenance. Both materials require minimal maintenance. Vinyl siding is available in many colors that never need painting, and the manufactured finish on fiber-cement siding can last 15-20 years without repainting. Vinyl and fiber-cement can both be cleaned with nothing more than soap and water and don’t need touching up every few years like wood siding.
Replacing your siding not only adds value to your home but protects it as well. Your home takes a beating every day from the elements. The sun’s harsh rays, pouring rain, pounding hail, brutal temperatures, and assaults from birds and insects all lead to deterioration. Siding is your home’s first line of defense. Vinyl and fiber-cement siding protect your home without breaking the bank.
It might be time to replace your siding if…
- You don’t like the look of your old siding
- Your siding is warped, rotted, cracked, chipped, discolored, or faded
- The maintenance of your old siding has become too expensive or time-consuming
- Replacing your siding can give your home an entirely new look and make the old and rundown look new again. It also adds value to your home and noticeably increases its curb appeal.
Replacing your siding not only adds value to your home, but protects as well. Your home takes a beating every day from the sun’s harsh rays, pouring rain, pounding hail, brutal temperatures, and assaults from birds and insects. Siding is your home’s first line of defense, and vinyl and fiber-cement siding protect your home without breaking the budget.
Prodigy’s premium 1-1/2″ thick insulation delivers exceptional R-value performance (resistance to heat flow) that can help you save money on utility costs and feel good in your home year-round. This finely milled cedargrain panel provide timeless curb appeal while its 16′ 8″ extended length design yields clean lines and modern style for an understated elegance.
Prodigy’s high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel for enduring strength, with no tearing or rattling, even in extreme winds. Its rustic color palette and on-trend decorative trim helps Prodigy stay true to its Next Generation roots.
- .046″ premium panel thickness
- Up to five times the impact resistance versus hollow back siding
- Industry-leading 1½” thick insulation wraps your home in a blanket of insulation to help reduce utility costs year round and provide a warm and inviting living space
- Secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit with no insulation gaps and clean, classic course lines
- Prodigy’s premium vinyl surface repels downpours while the insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable and inviting
- 16’8″ extended length panel design creates the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
Charter Oak® combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom. The exclusive TriBeam® Design gives Charter Oak superior rigidity, while a double-thick nail hem enables it to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds.
From Antique Parchment to Harbor Blue, the Charter Oak color palette makes it simple to keep your home looking gorgeous – whatever your architectural style.
- .046″ premium panel thickness (nominal)
- Alside’s flagship siding product, combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength
- Charter Oak is up to five times more rigid than the competition
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds
Here’s all the beauty, easy-care convenience and superior quality you demand in your siding. Conquest® is a competitively priced siding panel that doesn’t skimp on appearance or quality.It features a strengthening rolled top nail hem for increased panel rigidity and a beautiful installed appearance. And, it’s available in a wide range of today’s most popular contemporary colors.
- .040″ thickness (nominal)
- Available in 4-1/2″ clapboard and dutch lap profiles
- An occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep Conquest’s natural cedar grain texture and low-gloss finish beautiful year after year